SCORE START-UP BASICS SEMINARS
Target Audience: Anyone who is thinking of starting a new business and has limited management experience or anyone who has been in business less than one year.
COST: It is offered at NO CHARGE to attendees.
This Seminar will introduce you to the basic issues you will need to address before you venture into the world of business and begin the process of putting the odds of success in your favor.
The START-UP BASICS Seminar is offered several times a month at various times and locations and is approximately TWO HOURS LONG.
SIGN UP FOR THE CLASS ON THE FORM BELOW. INCLUDE THE DATE OF THE CLASS, YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL or Call to register 844 232 7227.
- Critical Success Factors
- Your Personal Goals – Having the Right Attitude
- Evaluating, Testing, and Protecting Your Idea
- Legal Structures and related Issues
- Marketing Your Product/Service
- Financial Planning/Cash Flow
- Putting a Business Plan Together
- Funding Your Business
- Launching Your Business
When you register to attend this seminar please keep in mind that seating is limited and that if for some reason you are not able to attend, be considerate and call to cancel your registration so that someone else can attend.
|Start Up Basics||4/4/2017||Tuesday||6:30 PM||Innevation Center 450 Sinclair Street||Reno||(844)232-7227 or Sign Up below|
|Start Up Basics||4/15/2017||Saturday||9:30 AM||Innevation Center 450 Sinclair Street||Reno||(844)232-7227 or Sign Up below|
|Start Up Basics||5/2/2017||Tuesday||6:30 PM||Innevation Center 450 Sinclair Street||Reno||(844)232-7227 or Sign Up below|
|Start Up Basics||5/9/2017||Tuesday||5:30 PM||10183 Truckee Airport Road #202||Truckee||(844)232-7227 or Sign Up below|
|Start Up Basics||5/20/2017||Saturday||8:45 AM||1477 Hwy 395-Suite A||Gardnerville||(844)232-7227 or Sign Up Here|
|Start Up Basics||5/20/2017||Saturday||9:30 AM||Innevation Center 450 Sinclair Street||Reno||(844)232-7227 or Sign Up below|
|Start Up Basics||6/6/2017||Tuesday||6:30 PM||Innevation Center 450 Sinclair Street||Reno||(844)232-7227 or Sign Up below|
|Start Up Basics||6/17/2017||Saturday||9:30 AM||Innevation Center 450 Sinclair Street||Reno||(844)232-7227 or Sign Up below|
|Start Up Basics||7/15/2017||Saturday||9:30 AM||Innevation Center 450 Sinclair Street||Reno||(844)232-7227 or Sign Up below|
|Start Up Basics||8/1/2017||Tuesday||6:30 PM||Innevation Center 450 Sinclair Street||Reno||(844)232-7227 or Sign Up below|
|Start Up Basics||8/2/2017||Wednesday||5:30 PM||10183 Truckee Airport Road #202||Truckee||(844)232-7227 or Sign Up below|
Innevation Center, 450 Sinclair Street, Reno, NV 89501
All Start Up Basic classes will be held at The Innevation Center unless otherwise noted.
RENO – UNR CAMPUS
At the UNR campus, weekday workshops are assigned to available rooms in almost any building on campus. Saturday workshops typically are held at the Ansari Business Building. Check the schedule carefully for the UNR building and room number.
Parking at UNR
Parking options at UNR vary based on the time and location.
Parking is free after 8pm Monday through Thursday and after 5pm Friday and all day on weekends unless signage indicates otherwise.
During the weekdays you may park in the parking structure or at a parking meter.
Parking Structure Usage
- Go to the Information Booth on the corner of Center St. and Ninth St. at the south end of the UNR campus (from I-80W, take the Virginia exit and turn right on Center St. before you reach Virginia, go through the stop sign at Ninth and enter the kiosk).
- Acquire a parking pass for $5.00. On leaving the campus, turn right on Ninth St. and another right at Virginia St. Head north past the dormitories and turn right into the parking garage (before you reach Lawlor Events Center).
- Assuming the session is held at the Ansari Business Building, come out of the parking garage on the east side. You will see a sidewalk directly in front of the new Education Building. You want to follow this sidewalk, going in between the Education Building and the Reynolds School of Journalism (green rooftops) until you come out at the end of a quad of grass. At the other end of the quad is the back of the Ansari Business Building (red brick with white between floors). If the session is not at the Ansari Business Building, refer to the UNR map for guidance.
If you would rather park in metered parking, there are two-hour meters in front of the Jot Travis Student Union on Virginia St. From here, to find the Ansari Business Building, head east into the campus, passing the White Pine and Lincoln dorms and the library on your left. The Ansari Business Building is on the other side of the library. There is also metered parking right next to the parking garage (turn right from Virginia Street right next to Lawlor, then turn right again toward the garage) and in other locations around campus – usually near 9th Street or Virginia Street. If the session is not at the Ansari Business Building, refer to a campus map for guidance.
RENO – UNR REDFIELD CAMPUS
Orientation workshops are in Building A. Parking is free and plentiful.
18600 Wedge Parkway, Reno, NV 89511
CARSON CITY – NNDA NORTHERN NEVADA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
704 W. Nye Lane – Suite #201, Carson City, NV 89703
CARSON VALLEY – CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND VISITORS AUTHORITY
1477 Hwy 395 – Suite A, Gardnerville, NV 89410
CARSON CITY – ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
808 W. Nye Street, Carson City, NV 89703
TRUCKEE -SIERRA BUSINESS COUNCIL
10183 Truckee Airport Rd #202, Truckee, CA 96161